Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

If this people so important, I cannot find my way home Taiwan Taipei, so smoothly, or America NYC or California, you mean....landing or travel is an issue alone.

Boyzonehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bndrunRqbdw

I personally don't think you stare at the money, stare at life, where people breath at the life. I need to breath on my own when I seeing all of you doing this you screw up everyone's life. with you in it. You doing this very well all on purpose. You say love, or you say vain, or vent

Japan, Korea, China.

You just didn't imagine how skillful I ever becoming. You all just spent the money that is what I mean.....You didn't read the map, or you are not reading the sign on the location or you are not careful, or you are not listening or acquiring the information. You mean you kidnap that Washington D.C is as far as you will ever go. When you succeed ever, don't bother calling me.


You keep thinking if a several groups of people including you and your family + the relative as big as me and Square and her dad and all that, some Taiwanese all around. If I acquire just my ex bf Nick ( a full car trunk stuffs) like we used to know each other, 2 of us walking in the store, and full pack that trunk. You don't believe he knows me, or I know him. If I got myself one extra those carried full of the bottle waters like the emergency supply, you seeing this SMTV, or we have a habitual thing doing what. We got this Berkey or the water set up filtration. You tell me this is not important.

So just a case of the bottle water, some veganaise, some basic traveling tool I used to have. Nick will tell you (from Canada), what that suppose to spell like the life anyone to lives in. You want to ask him clearly why that life is very important?





No comments:

Post a Comment