Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

You dont want to say to Shane or Simon, you do on purpose?

What is on purpose? You don't know how to say sorry?


You cannot bow down? Your dignity too high up, your dad ever telling you?  His choice will never forever ever be anything like you?

Want to focus this friends real facebook social network the One UB Group activates, I am sure you trying to get to those Royal idea chef guard or the group of them.

No, I have this NASA things I say 20 years, the comet starting I say 2019 or the 2018 the theoretically calculation breaking it down in the segment of April, Nov, or whichever delay in that Britney's video.

But these celebrity, they might be entering upon the Washington D.C without me there. I have to be in England or D.C over 20 years? The Chinese kids gonna grew up ! They might already been to England seeing the real democracy world. Meaning, to learn the arguments right, to become, and to become sharp, becoming sharp on the IQ on responding a dialogue, a situation or a debate. They are all so willing to becoming another me. The England supposes to be the court file-ing the legal procedure lawsuit ground place. We keep seeing that the front news, not I don't want to assume that, I wait a little bit. 


To you, these kids didn't have any connection with you.


With me, if we all gather in that court room, I sit there, and saying hi, and see "What do you get on your paper works?" "You wrote that yourself" "No, I don't have the eye glasses, you want to put your eyes glasses on, we read it together, you explain to me?"

Let's say that requirement to Kail that Red River Manga, not necessary the public, they are the public too. The Chinese kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment