Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

If you all going in together, technically speaking I don't have a group. Shane they are the celebrity, the time they go in, the public goes with them.

I don't need to be there, but if I can step in, I might.

You and the UB them joining those conversation its like your own free period activities. You and your parents. Your parents to whom else. They have a reason to believe or to doubt? 

I won't be there.

But you all different nation, you cannot go to buddy your own facebook  "those different nations", I already say I may not be there. I am at Ireland, China, Taiwan, Japan court, or Korea. One of those, including staying there sometimes. Do you have a website, like the free blogger from Google, and I won't even know you claim to the public, or you claim to the admin ....?! Bossing to see if you have the royal chef guards one of those, does he show up?

My side are these public + my other facebook in SMCH groups that time. Some are the rest of the SMCH groups. And ...we don't know you have a website to boss or to claim. Not me here. No. I never search. When you are ready, you suppose to tell the guys, or they all combine to send in a list of 600 people ....whom god knows whom you are, one of those.

Westlife is touring in America, or Canada, you all going with you 10 friends combine your family or your ex bf, gf, or neighbors, all those? Right?~~~ You have a Washington D.C, not the concert you going in and coming out. You think you all looking the same, really when facing a true reality of the confrontation to the people.

To talk, to mingle, to negotiate, or to make your points. 

I would be guessing one of the Tranduil. He might be right outside. (The Earth)





No comments:

Post a Comment