Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

When someone can look at you full of the hatred...

You didn't think I mean it every word at all. How long the lies would be.... every single day you think I am a saint. I am. No thinking...just as long as I will do every possible ways to get rid of everyone last you the poverty line, you wonder....how cruel someone is, or how real the reality I meant. I repeat all this Capitalism words per typing times, as if there is a Mercy God trying, trying trying....sound so normal of a Saturday you all venture in that Friday night.

Tell me the truely Wealthy people joining in where....the food that serve, or the debts of all those black tie suit. I know that? I pretend there is no one around for all these 20 years, one him, 2 her, nothing but useless and hurting crime on my head. To this history forward, try to make me more like a mortal I am telling you.....how you all believing it, I meant it every Hive dies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment