Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/03/2023

She keep putting the bad avocado in my food !!!!

This is the Second day. Why don't you do something for real? 

You don't have the hygienic, I have the hygienic, you should just live all in the jail with nothing but mud, and pain, and salt and blood, by that smell, and infection never ends, you wonder why there is a pubic hygienic !!



Fine

You jail the entire Hollywood, All 3 Art, every one last human, with Keanu Reeves.

Shane did this, to pretend with Nicky, there was a poison. They pretend, they are the one taken Simon out, your lover's aspect. Get rid of those Hollywood every single painting in the jail, nothing but sulfuic acid, because Shane will tell me, you all MD 6+1 and MD 4+2 do on purpose, not to do the right things.

No, its they pretend, they were the witness that time how I got poison. That is how they got through to Pinterest or Google. I got poison badly, and Keanu Reeves trying to say something he is a handicap!!!

Sweet Nov, that lady on the newspaper waist line hugging that Keanu Reeves photo.

A copy paste reports sound like you doing a job at Saturday night out 8:30 still eating?

I think its 5 people taken that guy out, or 10 people that is including the Boyzone. To whom really initiate that, I think its Shane got slap on his face when he was the boy. You cannot tell Simon is not at that seat, it was Ronan across that Lewis Walsh, right now....you seeing everything normal. That was not normal at Ireland side, you never found out why?


Traveling to Oxford, on set board train? 


I think its Shane and Mark and Ronan. But Ronan went to tell Gately.

And Nicky somewhere near around that entire situation as...whichever portrait story, I think its the 5 Westlife, not limited to that Shane and Mark. They took some people out of their sight because they are criminal, and Simon is one giant garbage?! 

I don't know their conditioned...right. You trying to hurt the normal guy or the handicap, you can just hurt them in front of everyone as the normal guy. They might be all normal too. They represent someone in those talking. I am not very sure, but I am guessing its mild, or somewhat ADD included, not necessary Phobia, that is my mother. 

Got cold hand cold feet, nervous, one of those. 



No comments:

Post a Comment