Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

Sex ?

You don't really talk to a guy anything anything anything in your life. Not really. When he or she brought up a word of any kind of ....they can just bribe a black guy saying a very very bad word to you, and you go and kills that black guy, in person.

Because you will never EVER see the guy with the money shows up. 


I tell you a story how I response this W Two worlds behind


You know these guys' name from Taiwan photo. Eric, Jason and Henry (short), I told them, or one of them I say I wash (that is before or at the War last year). Their down there. 3 of them. Not Vicky. No. That is what I told one of them I believe. If he told the rest of the guys, that is what it means I say with other things whatever that is in the W Two worlds, the most practical straight ahead inside our life.

We have studies the history, all of us know exactly what that means. 

(I told him long time ago)





No comments:

Post a Comment