Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

Like the Christmas idea, you done those gifting packs stuffs?

You stare at a box, or a several dollar store box, and run? You never been to a dollar tree, a dollar store, a 99 cents in Califoirnia included?

  • A ribbon
  • A scissor, cut cut cut
  • The string ribbon ! ~ right, the bow tie that is something else
  • You turn that entire box, around and around and around
  • Or you wrap those shining wraps things you get like 3 of them in the long box standing, you pull those 3 - the wrapping paper. It does not need to be Christmas pattern the seasonal things.
  • The Christmas things you ever did? 
  • The birthday bag would be the dollar store, you get one bag, and a card? Last time NSYNC was 5 cards the Hallo Kitty included? The America is different.
  • The tag has this sent to or from, including on the "bag" those dollar store gifting nice looking blue navy bags, next by it, that is not the price tag. Its a written on it tag.

You know how to run to the dollar store never end, for every small tiny little things?

Dimitri's birthday, Alexandro's birthday, Alyssa's in the end of the month. Sorry, the Christmas included.

Right, I do those things I thought I told you that. 


Right...that is a long time ago, and that is a retired family setting all around. I have other things I prefer seeing or doing all that myself?  Everyone has a career, you can just forsake doing any of that and staring at your own career, I didn't think it would be a material science but I know what that is. With the musician, sometimes they need all those public image, and sometimes its their business the main singer has to go and dealt upon those business. But that was when Shane they were younger. Right....I don't really know anything what they present.

I am a little bit occupying inside my own head over a lot of this organization things. You never calligraphy or the image of this systematic thing how you imagine you run an idea over a material science. You gonna be too nervous talking to the American Congress, if you were not begins at the English speaking at the local?  Your height, your face, your shape, all that? 

Tell me how does these your side of the lawsuit I sort or file, I am inside my brain space all the time just woke up one morning, robot? That is what you would call me? Or that guy is a robot machine all he does all day all night its not on the make-up, its his robotic lifestyle? 




No comments:

Post a Comment