Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/03/2023

You trying to ask if the music lesson is expensive? Or that is another question what do they do, to be less competitive?

How do you survive in the classic music like that Cello lady? They go to Europe or one of those very prestigious American music school, Berkley is one of them in California. And they need to be have a look, a height, a skill and becoming the orchestra I think that might be a lot competitive if that background is within the orchestra / having the students outside. 

Not about the classic music right? 

Not the Broadway singing vocal without the microphone, right?

One of you went to or gone to which webpage, like New York City, no more Buffalo one of those Meet Up group in the music talent, from the City? 



You know I am older than Tina. I never gone anywhere outside that UB even when I got the car myself, really. Nick force to be using that transportation means, I hate that. 


When you saying me Anna had this middle school exam (6th grade to get in the 7th music academia) entrance exam, that is to face one music committee, and never again once in my life, has any stage performance ( the middle school once), and not those public performance you mean in the foreign countries as an Asian looking? That kind of the dress? The solo idea? Which one? The violin? And you flew out the wedding to be invited without your parents there in the college, its not in NYC, its in New Jersey. SMCH Master House is in New Jersey, I travel traffic 6 hours to get back my mother that time. I still gone to those place.

The weekend like today. So hot inside the car. 



You like the Meet-up?


Maybe that is the conversation, whom did you talk to, and did you this time walking out to the very front, you have a question or an agenda how to approach the leadership written on that Meet-up sheet, on the Meet-up website? You don't have to go to the music meet-up groups all the way to NYC, I only saying it in case the people were already in NYC. And...? You all can invite Ayo, where is he? Maybe he is still on my facebook? Do you know where he works? Not those formal dress?

Mike was a cat, Tom becomes too fat, and Ayo is no way looking slimmer. But only he exists on my facebook, you all got a choice? You got into a habit to doing things behind your parents, at least telling some of the normal guys I am saying what they did or do from behind as were? You want to try that again, the entire process, without your parents as your always most childish manner how to be MD 6+1, get this time right? Asking the correct guy you going somewhere without your parent eternity, so he will get to hear about it.




When I am home, I am still the oldest you know ...?!

Pang is not a real thing? Tina forever not ?






Oh there is a movie: Love Actually. The school stage play. How psychic they were ....194 countries when they doing some of those passing by, God knows where they keep those studio room at. It supposes to be a Expo Idea of the Artitech idea, so I saw they have this studio people can passing by, and probably its the windows glass, everyone competitive they go there to reserve that room, or sign up that room, and judging by the size of how much people in there......I originally thought its the entire academia scholar paper must to yield, so I didn't talk enough the music, at the beginning of the Feb. I told them to focus at the paper, but anyway, they gone to Westlife concert. One of those....they found out what I told them.

1, 2, and 4 structure how Ireland position themselves. 

Inside them the military, of course its a lot more safer environment, you will find one of those people they love to sing, and staying in that studio window panel glass behind. Its a real music recording studio even. I didn't even think those exist, or possible, but it was. Not sure that is the exactly the same place.

The guy or the guys, or one, they love to sing and he means it to sing, or learn it right. Practice at it. I don't rehearsal anymore remember? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment