Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/03/2023

愛最耀眼 ~ You have a lot of the mood per word, when you changing or not changing.

You literally putting an emotion before your word, or after, to the next sentence, For some reason you really know the per word to that song. Many time I cannot hear the English word, you really mix up I understand clearly in the song per English word.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E2r1rYkbTbT3Z0axvBtXvHRDfOI4pj9i/view?usp=drive_link


Some guys have a fantasy in the love mode too.  That is what you mean how to win? 

I thought I was instructing the music, not really performing. I don't know myself or everyone has a story to say in those song? The emotional attribute per word, per sentence, I just didn't say per alphabet that picky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment