Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

Facebook

Do you see the empty space that ? It’s ... an empty pressure Such as H, L means. High pressure, Low pressure pushing these three typhoon. You don’t dare to go traveling to China?


Don’t talk about these Taiwan youtuber Westlife is supposed to be having a concert. They don’t have a Facebook ! China doesn’t have. You all UB 60 - 600 It is my other Facebook original. You read my morning blogger. Right ...you have your own Facebook, they are not my Facebook. In this a word says called the UB group activities but it is a democracy reason a in-class ideas. The freedom you making friends not the Royal movie or the TV politics ! I don’t have that or I don’t use that. I need the vocation really.


I told Shane the leading singer or you say the leadership of a boyband you wish under your waving long fat butt skirts. It’s an Ancient Chinese meaning he smells your pelvic under skirts. It suppose to insult the guys.  I told Shane I used to long time ago in the school these leadership it’s a phone I want to throw at the wall... ...


Not those TV ... none of you wishing to dress up as Kail those face to face at the book format real says. I keep saying it to you.


I file my health reason. What if it’s your dad? So he can ask for the financial assistant ? He is not going to swing like me, younger. You and him gonna tear each other right at the court ?


So you file as the money reason not murder reason ? You sure about that ? You don’t hate him enough You don’t love him that enough, ever be.  Yeah so it’s already up in the air.  What you gonna do ? Lies?


In ten mins It’s sea siren ( typhoon approaching ) It’s going into China.


That three clusters are the typhoon structure - it be destroyed by the Taiwan mountain ridge so it being destroyed before China. I tell you what it means  Okay I side with Shane. I step next by Shane and Nicky or Kian.  Shane and me.  You have one choice less. Does it subconscious makes to lean toward Dean not Mat forever and ever. No one thinks you keep going back to hit Mat. Literally.  That one more senior age is getting very old.  All these people are impossible.  Only Dean or Lee That is Thranduil Lee Pace.  Again impossible  Only two remains. + 1 Past.  They believe me or I believe your words ?!


Its a big pouring rain right now. On my outside balcony, my house and the birds. One Mat? He is an veterinarian doctor? If you seeing the real image, how he runs away just like that Wing. There is an Ancient Chinese says, pull or leap, or pulling the carrots that motion as pulling himself on his leg, RUN. Not even look back, that is what it means. Why hate Mat? Looks like Lee? He would have makes your parents faith in you, destroy between your parents you put your pride up 24 hours when you are inside the house? Do you hide anything inside the room?


I describe to you how the guys grew up, such as a good looking face white guy, with some height, and growing taller, or like Lee. Just happy in his own environment. It won't matter if he falls into the black holes really. As long as he retains that...his grown up time, he has a circle of some friends, might be 2 or 3. Then another 2 or 3. Then another pack, or another saying goodbye, as my brother's height grew taller.
These guys got pamp in life to grew up, never one person alone inside the home, or without the sibling, like me have a brother and a sister. That not one person alone in the basement to swallow a what water superstitious. Even my grandmom was with my mother when she does those stupid things. Meaning these are the population dense place.
These grew, most of the White World guys with some what a happier all around, balance. I mean a balance all right, 2 or 3 friends, or the neighbor, or saying hi, or something just they always think its normal. Very very very normal life.
I thought my life is normal too.
It will never be a basement with something putting inside your throat and drinking it down, those.....


Like Wing, like Mat, like Lee, like Dean....like white celebrity guy to Prince (they seeing a lot more confident in themselves and happy guys), meaning if someone not jump, flip, bounce, but jumping enough inside the home outside the house, including my dad.....
They look at you, they turn around and run away. Your one lifetime never gonna dating one more guy as that age, and the physical health makes you......gonna coming it down in years.
Planning to go one of those North Tonawannda senior apartment pale green wall inside the apartment midnight, and one or two neighbor, a tall guy walking it by?
If Fatima hurries to open that door, and seeing that one tall guy, it s a human she sees, not a white hair like her own head skull...but this guy does not recognize whom she is. ITs a younger "Man" about 30, about 50, or maybe 25 years old. She will be 60 years old or 65. She got alert like she is now, but ....she wishing that stranger's walking outside the hallway, its someone she knew, she can run out of the hallway with the head out, and talking, "Hi ~ good evening !"
She is old, no more family around. One person listening that walking pacing foot steps.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment