Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/03/2023

Do I think that is what?

If Shane is married? I would too. 

I highly doubt those are the marriage they mean the guys have the money, I am not even sure....those girls are the same height? First, you didn't know every wife and the kids doing nothing but the waste human land the waste human stuffs. they want to get rid of long long time ago, might just starting the first day the kids are born, all of you. 

They cannot sleep, they cannot eat, they cannot stand without being bossing at, to the shorty like you all. I am not the guy height but that is what I will tell you, there is nothing but psycho. They keep saying they don't care about you.

You know what, that is exactly what they made of. They don't care a bit whom that man is. 

Some girls meant well, it will take you to the hospital, you just never how suffering you are nothing but the waste land and the waste life human girl or the guys, will land on the street homeless or the foreclosure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment