Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

American Medical Board

The birds toning at that left eye behind that nerves at the mean time my mother keep banging this sound. It happens too long. No, no, the banging is not supposed to trigger or fire the nerves. Its the birds. They pitching or toning, I think that is real.

Because, my mother doesn't need to be there. I know its the birds did that behind when she was not there too. Like a tiny sensation. When I was with nick, whenever someone wants to kill me, like I written an email, someone is reading on that internet between me and him. The moment I click, the moment I have this left eye behind nerves hurting me like killing me - the email "sent" button the moment clicks. That sensation on the back of my head, the left eye, that is very very clear. Many many many many times when I was with Nick that period of time was lesson. I think when I come to America. If I seeing something, I always thought it was the karma, that kind.

No, not in person. Its an interface of some kinds. No, not initiation those things, no. Its on the interface across. Nick supposes to kill me, its after he reads the email. But that is a little bit different you saying a literally. Something its at the end of that button, the server. Where does that go?

Its the moment I click. I complain those email, yeah! The buttom. I will be on the bed, or my head skull behind. Its painful. Detox, or the UB graduate school time.  Nick has a certain methods to kill me, just not the left eye head. Its the front chest, this all over the sensational feeling. At my chest, the distance won't matter. The argument on the phone, one of those. I hate that all those stuffs.

Including the TV, or the movies.

I say don't watch those Pirates of Caribbean, its rendering inside the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment