Featured Post

So if we re-formulate the TV

Lords of Ring An Orc and a Legolas collapse that lawsuit (3), I got stuck, and fallen this one vertical line in. The Baker's Street - Co...

9/02/2023

A lot of the guys have a lot better manner, so they won't say their internal feeling whom you girls are.

American is a lot taller race, so if I seeing those too tall, and then I got the nick....I will tell you for my own convivence, I just will tell you, leave those any taller guy's business. Don't look at them, don't listen to them forget their entire existence, and be happy inside your own life.

For real. As a girl, your dignity supposes to be - the day he died, he knows inside his life, You were never ever being a part of his life forever. That equals to = break up, equal = 2 door dispute leaving that court room Judge. Behind. No, not revenge. I told you already. Forget. That is entire memory of that falsehood leaving forever away from my own name. Me, it won't matter what name I have. That past is never gonna be the present. 




Adam and Laura - Ella Enchanted, No sex, no money. If Adam was affiliate with Rebecca over EF jobs, you want to know that to every girl, that is a job from EF?

Karen and Adria's Ballet movie. No ballet partners (?), no ideas what that means.


Now its completely between me and the ET Grey, or that time ET with the Governemtnal All around the Cosmo. Its Tim Cook's Sister. They found. I Anna found out make a jokes of the 194 countries. Adam was a EF part-time, Laura looks like the part-time fame to Tim Cook's sister on this planet. 

None of them sins. Its Ella Enchanted. EE. We eat in the Kentucky Fried Chicken place inside UK. I eat those fried potato wedge, or baked, Fried I think, I was the vegetarian with the Mac n Cheese.


ET they are liberal, they gossip, they journalism too. You all doing things behind my back as if the gossip cannot get louder, so ET does that best. You only need to target her, not the entire whole humanity, but hey, 

But hey

But hey

But hey

Don't you think the more massive human povlerty line below, the better this is giant fighting in the democracy, someone throw the candy bar, and the pop corn like those ET at the monitor, they are mischief idea, too old to say Fun? This is funny, isn't it? The humanity of the poverty line, and no one has the brain or the IQ to get through the Court, not to say the Supreme Court, its all wired under the System. In the year of 2014 on, She didn't stop laughing never Stop, the Whole universie her audio device its the loudest of all the humanity dead. Its OU language. One super giant loud laughing, if you cracking up the volumn 24 hours. You wonder why the rest of the world its OU? 

Laugh ET grand all pa ~~~~~~

wa hahahahahahha.....







No comments:

Post a Comment